Miller Torque Tester allows end user to record drill output torque to guarantee proper drill performance and roof bolt tightening.
The hydraulic load cell indicates test bolt tension which is directly related to drill torque. The Torque Tester will accept most stopers and jacklegs with 50” air legs.
WHAT A TORQUE TESTER CAN DO FOR YOU
- Checks rock drill output against established performance norms
- Verifies performance of rebuilt and new rock drills
- Checks the consistency of rock drills used by drillers and insures roof bolt torques are right
- Checks torque output on all pneumatic and hydraulic rock drills
- Checks impact wrenches and torque wrenches
- Optionally checks air legs and stoper legs for faulty operations, leaks, and output force
- Air leg tester fully adjustable for full stroke testing
- Air flow meter to check drill air consumption and efficiency and need for repairs
- Various drill tie down clamps and mounts with quick change features
- Various air leg adapters to inject controlled air
- Customers build own stand using our Torque Tester